You will ensure that daily operations run smoothly in the clinic, allowing veterinarians to focus solely on practicing medicine rather than the many details of running a business.
What you will do
You will use your organisational skills, leadership skills and communication and interpersonal skills to oversee staff management and client relations. You may also need to handle animals on occasion if sufficient staff is not available to assist the veterinarians. You must ensure that the clinic team provides quality care while generating adequate revenues to remain profitable.
- P&L Responsibility including defining budget and tracking metrics
- Develops, approves and ensures veterinary standards & protocols are followed
- Review, analyze, and address gaps in service excellence, policies, and/or procedures proactively; identify issues and implement solutions
- Develop clientele management strategies including retention
- Scheduling of employees and managing clinic team, inventory levels and reporting
- Maintain OSHA & DEA compliance in accordance with Federal, State & County rules
The Right Fit
We are a thoroughbred hybrid team coming together with the single belief that we can make a lasting difference in pet care. We are redefining the way we work in a veterinary clinic and we are creating a healthy environment that nurtures, encourages and uplifts the team.
- You are obsessed with pets, just like we are
- You like to think outside the box and want to work in a very fast paced, fast growing startup environment to completely rethink care for animals
- You live the “Dr. Treat” values everyday, and want to make the world a better place by being helpful and kind to everyone, in every interaction
- You are a results driven leader with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills with an acute ability to listen attentively and to communicate effectively throughout all levels of the organization
- You have people management skills, including conflict resolution, employment relations, and employee development
- Minimum of 2 years’ progressive management experience strongly preferred
- Intermediate skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel Outlook, and PowerPoint preferred
What you will get
When you join, you can expect a comprehensive benefits package waiting for you:
- Generous salary and stock options
- Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision
- 401K company matching
- Paid PTO
- Paid CE days and reimbursement for continuing education
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave of up to 5 days per event
- Fully stock kitchen with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Employee discount for services and retail, free membership to Dr. Treat’s One
We assure you of an environment that brings out the best in you, a place where your commitment, ideas, and passion will be celebrated and rewarded. Here, you will learn, grow, collaborate, innovate, and create lasting relationships.
Once you are a part of Dr.Treat, you will always be indispensable to us.