You will use your skills to evaluate patients, make diagnoses, and treat a wide range of conditions. You will need to possess compassion, decisiveness, manual dexterity, and solid communication skills.
What you will do
Your primary responsibilities will include advising care, administering immunisations, conducting physical examinations, providing emergency care, performing surgery and dental procedures, prescribing medication and euthanising animals, if needed. You will be required to keep up with the latest developments in animal medicine, all to ensure that companions are receiving the best care available.
- You will work as a vet at Dr. Treat with a very talented and capable team in a brand new, next-generation and best-in-class facility to treat cats & dogs
- Deliver the highest standard of medical care to all our furry members by performing physical examinations, diagnosing and treating diseases in as gentle and stress-free manner possible
- Work with pet parents to improve transparency of veterinary care provided and make them a part of the solution
- Help build and mentor your team of RVTs and VAs with a strong commitment to teamwork, high professional standards and continuing development of all employees
- Flexibility to work in-clinic as well as virtual setting to provide Telehealth
The Right Fit
We are a thoroughbred hybrid team coming together with the single belief that we can make a lasting difference in pet care. We are redefining the way we work in a veterinary clinic and we are creating a healthy environment that nurtures, encourages and uplifts the team
- You share the same affinity for pets and their parents, just like us
- You have graduated from an accredited veterinary medical college (DVM or equivalent) and are licensed to practice in the State of California
- You have a minimum of 3+ years of experience working at a multi-doctor veterinary hospital or internship trained with minimum of 2 years
- You are a results oriented leader with excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- You enjoy cultivating relationships with pets, pet parents and your colleagues as part of the Dr Treat family
- You are courteous, friendly and kind to others and work hard to make the world a happier, healthier place for our most endearing partners, our pets!
What you will get
When you join, you can expect a comprehensive benefits package waiting for you:
- Generous salary + monthly bonus for high performers
- Excellent benefits package, including health, dental, vision
- 401K company matching
- Paid PTO
- Paid CE days and reimbursement for continuing education
- Paid parental leave
- Paid holidays
- Bereavement leave of up to 5 days per event
- Reimbursement of license fees and coverage of veterinary association memberships
- Fully stock kitchen with complimentary snacks and beverages
- Employee discount for services and retail, free Dr. Treat One™ membership
We assure you of an environment that brings out the best in you, a place where your commitment, ideas, and passion will be celebrated and rewarded. Here, you will learn, grow, collaborate, innovate, and create lasting relationships.
Once you are a part of Dr.Treat, you will always be indispensable to us!
Facilities and equipment
By using technology and data in a way that’s never been done before, we are building the best-in-class veterinary clinics by rethinking processes, workflows, and services that will make the lives of pets, pet parents, and care providers better.
- Purpose built, state of the art veterinary clinics
- Dedicated feline and canine waiting areas
- Dog and cat specific exam rooms, treatment area with wet tables, surgical suite with electrocautery
- Digitalized hospital and patient workflow in treatment area and digitized forms (Vet Radar technology)
- Telehealth capability within exam rooms with mounted screen and video
- In-house laboratory with brand new analyzers including digital microscopy with AI capability and ability for STAT analysis by pathologist
- In-house pharmacy with integrated external compounding and conventional pharmacy
- Rapid turnaround reference laboratory access
- Internal and external laboratory support from external specialists
- Digital radiography including dental
- Rigid rhinoscopy, video otoscopy
- Portable ultrasound machine